When I heard that the makers of the Profits Theme were launching Easy Quick Member (EQM), a plugin for creating membership sites, I wasn’t sure whether I should buy it or not.
I already had the Profits Theme by the same company, but I liked that EQM was a plugin and so could be used with any theme. This is important for existing sites that already have a branded look that you don’t want to change.
So I looked at the feature list, and these are the claims that convinced me to buy it even though it was still in beta at the time:
- It’s the easiest and quickest way to set up a membership site
- Protects your content from non-members, from members sharing their login info, group buying, and brute-force attacks
- Unlimited products and membership levels
- Free and/or paid memberships
- Teaser content to entice people to join
- Drip feeding
- Subscription length control
- Integration with multiple autoresponders and shopping carts
- Easy to understand sales, performance, and engagement reports
- Click here for all the features
In this review, I’m going to test this plugin’s claims of being easy and quick by making a membership site from scratch. I’ll post screenshots with each step – to see them better, just click on the image thumbnails. Let’s begin!