Thrive Leads, the new list building plugin for WordPress, has just been released! As a customer of the Thrive Themes membership program, I was able to get early access to the plugin, and I’ve been testing it out for the last few days.
I was especially excited to try it because according to Shane Melaugh, Thrive Leads is better than Hybrid Connect (his previous list building plugin that I also bought) in every way and it’s on a completely new level compared to any other list building plugin out there. That’s a pretty bold claim, so let’s take a look and see what it can do!
Thrive Leads Demo Video
What Kind of Opt-In Forms Can It Make?
Thrive Leads can create just about any kind of opt-in form you can think of:
- Light boxes
- Opt-ins for any widget area on your blog
- Slide-in forms (these ones slide in at the bottom corner of the page)
- Post footer forms
- Ribbon style opt-ins (this form is a strip at the top of the screen)
- Shortcodes to add forms in your post content
- Two-step opt-ins (click a link/button/image